How you can help us?
- Always tell a member of staff if your child is worried about anything which may have happened either at nursery or at home.
- Make sure that we always have an up to date telephone number so that we can contact you immediately if your child is ill or has an accident.
- Please do not let your child bring toys to the nursery as they may become upset if the toys are mislaid.
- Children are not allowed to wear any jewellery in Nursery for safety reasons.
- Encourage your child to be independent so that he/she is able to put shoes/socks on and off, put his/her coat on and off, and go to the toilet unaided and wash his/her hands afterwards.
- While your child is at Nursery please allow them to wear clothes that are easy to undo and fasten, which are easy to wash, and ones that the child will not be too upset about should he/she either get them dirty or wet.
- Please ensure that your child always has a jacket or coat for outside play.
- Please wash and return clothes that belong to the Nursery.
- Shoes that are flat, and rubber soled, make it safer for your child to climb.
What happens if your child is sick?
If your child has been ill with sickness or diarrhoea, please keep him/her at home for a full 48 hours after the symptoms have ended to avoid further infection.
It is also important to let the school know about any illness or other reason for absence.
Blue Class and EYFS Co-ordinator